1. Are you moving? Come to StorPlace and get a unit to put all the necessary items you have to make the house more appealing while it’s on the market. Plus, you can always put the items that you hardly use towards the back of the unit to help downsize/declutter, which brings us to the next reason.
2. You need more space or downsizing? We have a unit for that also. Ever have so much stuff and no room to put anything, but its items that are still needed or wanted. A storage unit would help with saving those items, but getting them out of your way to declutter your house.
3. None of your BUSINESS. Businesses such as hospitals that have many old patient files to keep for their records come to a self-storage location to put the files in a secure location. Due to HIPPA that would be the best place for them that way only a few people are allowed to access the unit and add to it or take what is needed out. It’s not just for records, some companies store their extra inventory like signs, products, etc.
4. Vroom, Vroom. You can also store your vehicles, they can be a collection vehicle or one that you hardly use. The storage unit can save the vehicle from hail stones, floods, and any other damaging causing things.
5. If you don’t have a garage at your house and you have instruments. You can get a unit for all your musical instruments and other musical items and have them safe and secured until you need them again.
6. People who sell on the sites like E-bay, Amazon, or Craigslist will use self-storage to hold their items that they are selling so that it will be easier for checking inventory and knowing exactly what they have. They can also have their items organized by price or popularity for easier access.
7. If you don’t have extra space at home and don’t have any place to put your seasonal things like Christmas decorations, or Halloween a 5X5 or 5X10 (depending how many decorations you have) will hold all your décor for the year. Plus, it will be out of the way when nothing is needed for a while.
8. The last one is for School .For the people who go to college and don’t have a place to put their stuff before school starts. They use self–storage to store their things until school starts back. That way they know what they still need to get to get ready for school, but yet it’s easy for them to get to when its time.
9. People also store their collections in there, especially if they are expensive. That way the worst thing that can happen is things get dusty. If they kept them at home its more likely things can happen to them such as grandkids breaking something, or someone breaking into the home and taking it.